FREE Advertising Opportunity!

"FREE advertising?  What?!?!"

I can hear the speculation now.

YES!!  FREE advertising. 

Owning my own small business ventures has given me insight into a business' need for exposure. I value the opportunity to support other moms by offering free advertising for your products and services.

(If you are a blogger without products and services, see 'Become A Guest Blogger' below.)


Your FREE advertising package will include the following:
  • In the sidebar of my blog you will see the heading 'sponsors'.  Each month, I will select a maximum of 6 sponsors to feature.   In that month I will give a shout out to our sponsors collectively on the Feathers From My Nest (F.F.M.N.) social networks (facebook and twitter).  So visibility is shared, your button will rotate on a weekly basis, giving each sponsor a turn at being near the top of the list.   (Please keep in mind that products/services advertised need to fit into the context of the blog and be something that my readers/myself will be interested in. If you're not sure if your product/service qualifies, contact me to find out.
    • "Why am I called a sponsor," you ask?  Here is what I ask in return for the opportunity to advertise without a monetary investment.  I ask that you 'sponsor' our site by announcing your listing on F.F.M.N. along with our website and fanpage url to your clients through your facebook, client emails and blog postings so they can visit our blog and view where you are featured. 



    "What if I want to feature my products/services individually?"
    The following options do not require monetary payments and can be chosen in addition to your sponsors ad.  It is highly recommended for your benefit but  not mandatory.  
    • Although being a published sponsor is good, your ad can still be overlooked by readers.  On the contrary, having photos of your product/services and business info blasted individually to our loyal readers is guaranteed exposure.  To  do this I ask that you send in your product(s) or service(s) for me to personally try.  I will then be able to send out a single blast of excitement and reviews (along with photos of your products) on the Feathers From My Nest social networks.  
    • Now its time to cross pollinate and make our loyal followers, your loyal followers.  Individuals who send products for my personal review can sponsor one of our  giveaway contest where they will receive the following.
      • Our readers are required to visit your website and link into your social networks to earn entries for the contest.  This guarantees a commitment from our readers to visit your site.  It also gives you the ability to advertise to them in the future on your social networks.
      • Week long exposure.  This is the only option that offers an actual blog post to keep your business information visible longer.  It also extends individualized contact with our readers throughout the week long period with multiple updates, comments and reminders on our social networks.  
      • Permanent Listing on my blog.  As an added bonus, all giveaway participants will remain listed on the Feathers From My Nest 'shopping mall' page.  This will help ensure a steady exposure of your products/services to our future readers.  

    "I want to advertise.  How do I contact you?"
    • If you think this is something that you might be interested in, send me an email to kim(at)feathersfrommynest(dot)com.  I will be more than happy to send you more details along with dates for our next available openings.





    Become A Guest Blogger 
    Becoming a Guest Blogger is an exceptional way to gain exposure with our loyal readers.

    Here is how it works.
    • Each month, I will select 2 guest bloggers as sponsors and post their articles for our readers.   Please keep in mind that articles need to fit into the context of the blog and be something that my readers/myself will be interested in. If you're not sure if your article qualifies, contact me to find out. 
    • Along with the exposure of having your article published with links to your blog on our site, I would like to extend the following:
      • In the sidebar column under the 'sponsors' heading your blog link will be featured for a month. So visibility is shared with the other sponsors, your button will rotate on a weekly basis, giving each sponsor a turn at being near the top of the list.   
      • In that month I will give a shout out to our sponsors collectively on the Feathers From My Nest social networks (facebook and twitter). 
      • A link with your guest posting and blog information will be permanently listed on our Guest Bloggers category page.
    • In return for the opportunity to gain exposure without a monetary investment, I ask that you encourage your readers to visit our blog where you are featured by sharing our website and fanpage url in your blog and social media posts.

    Here is how to submit your Guest Blogger request.
    • Email me at kim(at)feathersfrommynest(dot)com
    • Provide the following details in your contact.
      • your name 
      • your organization or blog name
      • website and/or blog address
      • content of the what you would like to publish on Feathers From My Nest blog.







     
    content © Kim Collins. all rights reserved. design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs