Recipes

Just a little disclaimer before you start thinking I'm a natural in the kitchen.
I depend on cookbooks, online recipes and Food Network programs.  My recipe ideas were inspired by watching others and tweaking the ingredients to fit my personal nutritional convictions.   I'll include original recipe locations whenever possible. 

CLICK TITLES TO VIEW POSTS

Meal Items




Crockpot Chicken Marsala (GF)





 Mongolian Beef


Crockpot Black Eye Peas





Spinach and Quiona


  


Breads, Muffins & More

Resurrection Rolls - Our Easter Tradition.  The center is hollow to represent Jesus' empty tomb.




Snacks  
(coming soon)

Desserts



Easy and 'Delish' Strawberry Pie






Condiments




Nutty Veggie Dip / Mayonnaise Substitute









 
content © Kim Collins. all rights reserved. design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs