Changes

I'm sure many of you have wondered if I was ever going to come back.  I'm still here and have been thinking of everyone often.  Thank you for being patient as I prepared for out new family addition.  She has now arrived and we are doing wonderful.  As soon as my "babymoon" (honeymoon minus the honey...he he) is over, I'll be adding more posts to the blog again. 

A quick update on a change happening. 
I'm temporarily switching over to a different email update provider.  This will only affect those of you who have signed up to be notified via email when updates happen.  I'm hoping the switch will be automatic but it may require you to re-authorize your subscription.  Be watching for an email from Feathers From My Nest or Feedburner. 

Until next time....
 
content © Kim Collins. all rights reserved. design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs